THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!!!





So, here we are, 1/2 an hour past the old year and into the new year. 2011 HAS got to be better. 2010 is definitely a year that could use a 'do-over'. It was not the best of years. Our faith and family was tested to the max. But all-in-all, we got through it with faith and prayers and the support of our friends and family.

Our family really developed a stronger bond than what we already had. With my brother being diagnosed with cancer and having to go through radiation and chemotherapy, we all pulled together to get through this. Our faith was truly tested. Especially for him. There were definitely a few times that he was ready to give up. But he hung in there and got through all of his treatments. Now we look forward to him recovering. Getting his strength back and trying to get back to a somewhat normal life. I personally know that I am definitely making changes in my life. I will be enjoying life more. Not taking it for granted. I have already quit my per diem job which now gives me more "me" time. I have been doing some more knitting and already working on ideas for next Christmas. As a family, we are planning to do more together. We didn't do much this year. Tommy said that he wants to do more as well. He is not going to let opportunities pass him by. It is funny how when your mortality is put to the test is when you realize that changes need to be made.

So, with that, I hope everyone has an awesome New Year's and that all your wishes and dreams come true and you are successful in whatever you set out to do. Reach for your dreams and do not let anything or anyone get in your way. Peace to all!!!!

0 comments:

My Creations

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Projects. Make your own badge here.

What Twilight Character Are You?

Favorite Books

  • TWILIGHT ~~ NEW MOON ~~ ECLIPSE~~ BREAKING DAWN
  • Stephanie Myers, James Patterson, Anne Rice, John Saul, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark