THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Round!!!


Well here we are, the last round of chemotherapy for my brother. I am so proud of him. He fought through this and it wasn't easy. There were so many days that I thought he was going to give up but he made it. It was so heart breaking to see him go through this. So many feelings that I was not sure how to deal with them. They went beyond being scared, angry and helpless. There were days that I would get so frustrated and angry because I couldn't understand why he wasn't trying harder. But he was. He didn't loose his faith. He has become a true inspiration for me. I am more proud of him than I ever have been. I see the change in him. He seems more compassionate and humbled. I hope through all this he will learn to enjoy life and not take anything for granted. I hope we all can learn from this. Learn to let the little unimportant things go and not let them get to us. Thank you God for opening our eyes to what is important in life. Family and Faith. Thank you God for being by our sides as Tommy went through this.

0 comments:

My Creations

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Projects. Make your own badge here.

What Twilight Character Are You?

Favorite Books

  • TWILIGHT ~~ NEW MOON ~~ ECLIPSE~~ BREAKING DAWN
  • Stephanie Myers, James Patterson, Anne Rice, John Saul, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark