THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What Yarn Diet????

OOPS!!! I guess I blew it huh? I couldn't help it. It was calling to me. But everything was on sale. Well at least the KnitPicks yarn. I had to get it since I am doing a test knit for a Alice Shrug. I commited so I had to follow through right? So anyways, here is my damage...
Three skeins of KnitPicks sock yarn in Black....
From Crazy Monkey Creations (I just love this yarn. It makes me happy. It is so bright and and cheerful and I love the names)....
Monkey Toes - Summer Lovin'....
Panda Toes - Hyacinth Bouquet....
Panda Toes - Ring of Fire....



I also got some books and more circulars... As you can tell I have already marked which socks I want to make....


Actually though, the books and needles cannot be considered yarn. So I didn't do too bad. :-)

Well, I am still working on MaryAnn's Monkey's still. I am working on the second one using the Magic Loop and OMG I love it. It is so easy. I am so totally hooked.
Well, it has been hot the last couple of days. I thought we were not going to see summer (not that I would miss it). But it is now starting to get warm. Let's see how long that will last for.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow! Awesome yarns...to bad you can't touch through the internet!:)

Dawn said...

Well, if you get tired of any of it I know where you can send it (hint, hint...)

My Creations

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Projects. Make your own badge here.

What Twilight Character Are You?

Favorite Books

  • TWILIGHT ~~ NEW MOON ~~ ECLIPSE~~ BREAKING DAWN
  • Stephanie Myers, James Patterson, Anne Rice, John Saul, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark