THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 7, 2009

This and That, Chit and Chat....

Well, let's see what has been going on since the last time I blogged. Not a whole heck of a lot. Just keeping busy with work and all. I have been trying to squeeze in as much knitting as I can. I still have to complete my Monkey's for my sister. I did one and still have to complete the other. So needless to say, for her b-day she only got one sock...hahaha...but she loved it nonetheless.

I have received packages this month from my sock clubs. I just absolutely love getting these packages in the mail. It is like Christmas once a month.

The first one is from the Vamp Sock Club 2009 from FFtC.... This months package included:

Sonja - Underworld


Volturi - Twilght(silver sock so it is all sparkly)


and and a cool sock pattern called Volturi.
The second package is from the Oz Club 2009 from FFtC too. This months package included:

Scarecrow which is MCN worsted. It is so soft and smooshy. I have already started a Simon Tam with it. I am enjoying working with this.
I also got Dorothy Gail in MCN lace. Very very pretty


I also go another awesome pattern, stitch marker and a mug that was made with me in mind "If I Only Had a Brain"......lol...I love it.


My next package was the last installment of the Dead Poet's Club by Goth Socks/Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs. It is so pretty and the poem is by Edgar Allen Poe. I love it.


The last package was Medusa from Lotus Yarns Mythos Yarn Club. It is so pretty. I am not a greensy person but loved this colorway.


As for what is on the needles at the moment....Jeez too much. I need to quit starting new stuff and finish what I need to get done first.

Well, I am hoping to finish up the Tam in the next couple of days. It is so easy. I LOVE working with circulars. I never had and now I cannot stop. The first picture is of the brim of the hat and the second is the start of the body. Hopefully the final project will be pretty.
I have to finish up my sisters Monkeys. Here is the one that is finished and Chloe admiring it and wondering when she is going to get her pair.


I have a shawl that I am working on and a couple of scarves. So that is my goal. Finish up this Tam and not start anything new until I finish a couple of my WIPs. Although I did buy the new Vogue Knitting magazine which has this AWESOME scarf, socks and shawl that I want to try. Okay, okay......I won't start anything new just yet.
Well, that is about it for now. Not much more to write plus I have to get busy and finish up my work so I can work on my Tam....Take care all...

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Well, you have enough yarn now to have all the WIPS so don't sweat it! LOL! Enjoy!!!! I need different things at different times, that's what makes knitting so beneficial.

At least you don't have Chelsea going through your closet saying "Mom!! You have WAY too much yarn!" Little Stinker! :P

My Creations

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Projects. Make your own badge here.

What Twilight Character Are You?

Favorite Books

  • TWILIGHT ~~ NEW MOON ~~ ECLIPSE~~ BREAKING DAWN
  • Stephanie Myers, James Patterson, Anne Rice, John Saul, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark