THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Monday!!!!!

Well, I really don't care for Monday's and especially today since I woke up with a migraine and took the new medication that was given to me. Well, it worked but knocked me out completely. So I enjoyed a nice long three hour nap...Now I feel all groggy and foggy from the effects. Anyways, it all was not bad in the long run. I went to the mail box and found in there THREE of my sock club packages. Yea!!!!! I was so happy.

The first one is the Oz Club from Fresh From the Cauldron...

In this package is a circular needle holder with a lollipop in it, an awesome sock pattern "When Worlds Collide" by Dreams In Fiber, silk sock "No Place Like Home" (brownish), and MCN sock "Not In Kansas Anymore" (multicolor).
The second one is from the Vamp Sock Club 2009 from Fresh From the Cauldron..

Bella Swan in silk sock from Twilight and Debbie Pelt in silk sock from TrueBlood as well as an awesome cowl pattern "Deep In The Pines" by Gherkin's Bucket. I am not a bluesy person but this Bella Swan colorway is absolutely gorgeous. I picked it anticipating making something for my sister since she likes blue, but that may not happen after all.... :-)
And last but not least, my second installment of the GothSocks Dead Poets Club.

This is called "Half Broken Hearted". It is absolutely gorgeous. With it came a little sash of lavender and a beautiful poem "When We Two Parted" by Lord Byron....I love it and can really relate to it..... here it is....
When We Two Parted
When we two parted
In silence and tears,
Half broken-hearted,
To sever for years,
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
Colder thy kiss;
Truly that hour foretold
Sorrow to this.
The dew of the morning
Sank chill on my brow --
It felt like the warning
Of what I feel now.
Thy vows are all broken.
And light is thy fame:
I hear thy name spoken,
And share in its shame.
They name thee before me,
A knell to mine ear;
A shudder comes o'er me --
Why wert thou so dear?
They know not I knew thee,
Who knew thee too well --
Long, long shall I rue thee
Too deeply to tell.
In secret we met --
In silence I grieve
That thy heart could forget.
Thy spirit deceive.
If I should meet thee
After long years,
How should I greet thee? --
With silence and tears.
By Lord Byron
Love it......talk to you later.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Well, Monday's aren't happy for me because that's house cleaning day! LOL! But it does feel good once it's all done.

And I'd feel way better if I got all that loot you did too. You're going to need a second mortgage pretty soon lady! ;O) Where are you putting all the stash?

Dawn said...

Sob Sob....okay, that's just the saddest poem EVER!!! I'll allow the sadness for a brief time, but then it's back to gearing up for CELEBRATION time with your GRADUATION K???????? I don't know if I want you keeping that yarn!!!!! :P

((((Big Hugs))))))
PS. I'm always here to listen if you want to talk.....ups or downs....pinkie promise.

My Creations

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Projects. Make your own badge here.

What Twilight Character Are You?

Favorite Books

  • TWILIGHT ~~ NEW MOON ~~ ECLIPSE~~ BREAKING DAWN
  • Stephanie Myers, James Patterson, Anne Rice, John Saul, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark