THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I AM BLESSED!!!!!


To have the most wonderful best friend in the whole world. My best friend Dawn who is so far away from me in Tennessee knew how stressed I have been with my mom being sick and in and out of the hospital. I wished so badly that she was here in California just to have her here with me. I knew she couldn't so she sent the next best thing. These beautiful flowers and a cuddly teddybear that I named Gidge. So I will always have my best friend here to hug when I need to. Thank you Gidge for being the best friend ever. God has truly blessed me by bringing you into my life 28 years ago. It seems just like yesterday. We have been through so much together and I want you to know that I am ALWAYS here for you too.....love you lots....YBF Julie.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

So sweet! Dawn is such a caring, loving woman! Such a treasure to have that many years of friendship..enjoy every minute of it! love and hugs

Dawn said...

Oh gosh! She was supposed to be a little white teddy bear! Well, she's still hugging that vase pretty darn tight, I guess that's all that matters! LOL!! I just wish I could be there for that hug!!!

I'm praying they got things straight with your Mommy now and that's she's healing up well. Tell her to take it easy!!

Boy did that picture bring back lots of memories!!! :O) You're the Bestest Buddy any gal could ever have! Please take care of YOU too K? I'll be checking in again to bug you soon! LOL!!
(((((((((Big Gi-normous Hugs))))))))))))))))))

My Creations

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Projects. Make your own badge here.

What Twilight Character Are You?

Favorite Books

  • TWILIGHT ~~ NEW MOON ~~ ECLIPSE~~ BREAKING DAWN
  • Stephanie Myers, James Patterson, Anne Rice, John Saul, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark