THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 25, 2010

Tommy



Well my brother begins his chemotherapy/radiation treatments today. He was diagnosed with stage 1 tonsillar cancer. Fortunately it did not spread and was caught on time. The doctors say that he will make a full recovery. It's just the road to get there that is going to be rough. My brother wants results NOW! So he is going to really have to have patience. I pray that he does not get frustrated with this all. We are not leaving his side. He can vent, yell and get angry all he wants but we are not going to let him quit. We are going to go down this road with him and never leave his side. We will not let him see our fear, pain and anger. We will be his strength. His wall to lean on. We will get through this as a family and come closer and stronger with an unbreakable bond.

UPDATE: 10/25/2010 1127
Well, Tommy made through his first day of Chemo. It was a stressful day but we got through it. There were times when he was scared listening to all the possible side effects, but then he calmed down. I was so proud of him and of the strength and dignity that he maintained. I love my brother and I know he will get through this.

0 comments:

My Creations

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Projects. Make your own badge here.

What Twilight Character Are You?

Favorite Books

  • TWILIGHT ~~ NEW MOON ~~ ECLIPSE~~ BREAKING DAWN
  • Stephanie Myers, James Patterson, Anne Rice, John Saul, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark